Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tracy and George Wed in Kayelily's Wedding Garden!

Tracy and George contacted me not too long ago about officiating their wedding. They came to meet with me and take a look at my wedding garden. Of course several weeks ago the azaleas had not bloomed so it was much more colorful for their wedding on April 24, 2010--my third wedding of the day.
Their friends and family members arrived and we began the ceremony. It was slightly sprinkling rain at the time and we wanted so much to have the ceremony in the garden rather than inside my home. But, as we began the rain subsided a bit and I put my umbrella down.
Tracy and George read their sweet vows they had written themselves from my book and then exchanged rings.
It is time for the pronouncement and still no rain. Tracy was sooo happy!
We posed for a few pictures. 
Tracy's 15 year old son, Jonathan, joined us for this photo. What a handsome young man! 
Tracy and George, many blessings to you and your family!

No comments: