Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lynn and John Marry in their Favorite Watering Hole--Tyler's Taproom!

Lynn and John are a couple who know what they want! They met in Tyler's Taproom and so that is where they wanted to have their fun, casual, and laid back wedding surrounded by their friends and families. And so they did! They contacted me and I was game too. So, it happened on Saturday April 24, 2010. After a 10:30 AM wedding at All Saints Chapel, Marty and I headed to Apex to set up my sound system at Tyler's for this 12:30 PM wedding. The place was already hopping and the delicious food had been put out for all to serve themselves.
 Even the cake by Savory Bakery and Pastries. All the cakes were different flavors of cake and filling. Yummy.
When it was time to start, we gathered in the adjoining room and had all the guests crowd in for the ceremony. Lynn and John were ready to get married and get down to some serious celebrating. One of Lynn's best friends, Vanessa and her husband and baby, came in from Santa Barbara CA. John's father and stepmother came in from Colorado.
Standing in the middle is Vanessa with baby and husband, not missing a word I said! John's parents are on the left.
On the front row right are Lynn's parents and her grandmother in the red jacket.
And so I began speaking. The ceremony began with a warm welcome to everyone and a prayer. Then we paid tribute to their parents. They asked me to read a passage from The Velveteen Rabbit which I always love doing.
I think John is saying his vows to Lynn here.
Lynn is getting that ring on John's finger!
And now the big pronouncement of marriage followed by the kiss! 
And, it's all over--they are married, husband and wife at long last! Congratulations, Lynn and John, I know you will be sooooo happy together!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Dearest Lynn and John,
You make a beautiful couple. I am sure you will have a wonderful life together. After all you have the most important thing going for you. A sense of hummor. John, you will need that for this family. Much happiness and love to you both! XOXOXOXO Your Aunt Pam