Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Friday, May 4, 2018

Kirstin and Brian's Sweet Garden Wedding!

Kirstin and Brian wanted to have a small family wedding and they found me and my wedding garden which was perfect for them.
Their wedding day was April 28th, 2018 and the weather was beautiful. Here is the garden before the ceremony.
Kirstin and her father, Scott, processed in from my family room.
Then into the garden where their guests are standing in their honor. 
They turned and faced each other and we began the ceremony. The birds were singing too!
It was a simple ceremony but also included was a tribute to their parents. 
Some words on love and marriage before the vows.
Then I asked each of them a series of questions to which they each responded, "I do." 
Then they exchanged rings.......
Brian's ring was made of silicone because his occupation requires working with his hands and rings can be dangerous.
A closing blessing......
Then I pronounced them husband and wife and invited them to share their first married kiss! 
Actually this is their second one because the first kiss was so short we did not get a picture of it so I asked them to do it again! They were quite happy to comply!
The happy happy couple!!
Photo of the couple with their parents.
Then the whole gang! 
Kirstin and Brian, congratulations! You are a great couple and I am so happy you found me and gave me the honor of joining you in marriage!! I wish you the best always.

No comments: