Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Friday, June 16, 2017

Sarah and Gabe's Sweet Wedding in My Wedding Garden!

Wednesday June 14th, 2017 turned out to be a beautiful day. It was warm but not stifling. Sarah and Gabe's parents and stepparents were their guests. Stephanie Smith was their photographer. (We had recently done a wedding at Duke Gardens together!)
 The garden is ready and Jeff, Sarah's stepfather, was admiring the landscaping! 
When everyone had arrived everyone took their seats and Gabe and I got into our places up front. Sarah and her dad, Al, entered from the deck.
All the parents answered "We do" to my question "Who blesses and supports Sarah as she comes to join in marriage with Gabe?"
 I welcomed everyone and told their parents and stepparents  how grateful Gabe and Sarah are for all their love and support throughout they lives.
 A few words on love and marriage. 
 They made their vows to each other.
 The exchange of rings.
 They become husband and wife joined in matrimony! 
 I rang the bell then stepped out from behind them.
 "We are really married!"
 Congratulations to the newlyweds! 
Sarah and Gabe, what a great couple you are. I could feel the love! Thank you for giving me the honor of joining you in marriage! I wish you all the best forever!

No comments: