Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Friday, June 23, 2017

Midnight Wedding for Terry and Michael in my Garden!

Terry and Michael wanted to get married the same day that they left on their trip to the Caribbean. Trouble was that they had to catch a flight at 8:00 AM that day. Terry contacted me to see if I would be willing to marry them at 12:01 AM on June 23rd, 2017 in my garden. I said yes!
I sprayed the garden with some bug spray about 30 minutes before midnight to make sure the mosquitoes did not bother us. They brought luminaries with them that were so pretty.
They wanted to play a song "Marry Me" beginning at 11:58 PM that lasted 3 minutes. When the music started up, Terry got all teary eyed.
 We are watching her and listening to the music and I think Michael teared up a little too. 
Terry slowly made her way down the "aisle" and joined us. I took her bouquet and placed it on the table behind me so they could hold hands.
 The song ended and the ceremony began. 
The view from the upper deck was gorgeous! I am amazed those cafe lights gave out so much light. I could read my book easily.
 They made their vows of marriage to each other. 
 Michael placed the ring on Terry's finger and said the words after me.
 Terry placed the ring on Michael's finger and said the ring words to him. 
 I pronounced them husband and wife well after midnight! Yay! 
 Hey, we did it! 
Terry and Michael, congratulations on your marriage and on a very unique wedding! Have a wonderful trip and a very happy marriage!

No comments: