Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Monday, August 1, 2016

Patrice and Trevon Jump the Broom in my Wedding Garden!

Patrice and Trevon's wedding was May 29th, 2016 in my wedding garden. They both put a lot of time and thought into their vows and their wedding plans.
Patrice's son, Alexzander, brings his mother across the deck and down the aisle. 
A few petals had been sprinkled down the aisle by Patrice's daughter, Savannah.
Trevon's best man was his friend, Ervin, and the Maid of Honor was Patrice's friend, Trish. 
The children: Savannah, Alexzander, and Landdon also stood up with them. The garden was full! 
Trevor wrote the sweetest words for Patrice's kids he read to them during the ceremony. 
Giving the wedding address........all about love, marriage, faith in God, and the promise of marriage.
They read their vows to each other from my book.
Then it was time to exchange their rings. 
A closing blessing......
I invited them to gaze around at their family and friends honoring them on their wedding day. 
The pronouncement of marriage!
I invited them to kiss and then started announcing them, forgetting about the jumping the broom!
They quickly reminded me and I quickly placed the broom at their feet. 
A giant leap into their new life!!
Look at that smile on Trevor's face. That is one happy man! Patrice is pretty happy too. It was a great wedding day! I wish you all the love and happiness possible! 

No comments: