Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Dominic and Aaron Wed in my Wedding Garden!

Dominic and Aaron got married in my Wedding Garden on Wednesday October 17th, 2018. It was the last wedding there before I moved and put my home up for sale. 
It was a short and sweet ceremony that also included Dominic's children and Aaron's son. Here I am telling them how much their parents love them and how important they are in this marriage celebrated today. 
After the vows and the pronouncement of marriage, I invited them to kiss. They were so happy! 
Their witnesses were a couple (Amber and Derwin) whom I married in the very same spot in 2015. That is how Dominic learned of me and it was so good to see them again!
Dominic and Aaron, congratulations! I am honored to have joined you in marriage. You were great to work with and I know you are a really good match. Your children are indeed fortunate to have the two of you as parents! I wish you all the best!!

No comments: