Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Reverend Kayelily Middleton on Facebook.........

A friend of mine and wedding photographer, Jennifer-Leigh Aanerud, generously came to my home today and set up a professional page for me on Facebook where I can have fans! I invited all 280 friends from my personal Facebook page to become my fans and anyone else who wants to be is invited too. I plan to post lots of wedding photos there this year as well as on this blog for each wedding I do. There are places on the site for discussion and reviews too. I have links to this blog, my website and a wedding video too.

Jennifer and her husband, Chris, are expecting a baby next month and we plan to have a baby blessing ceremony a few months later. This will be featured on my Baby Blessing Blog. Thanks a bunch, Jennifer! I am looking forward to seeing great photos of the new baby on your Facebook page.

No comments: