Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sweet Private Wedding for Julie and Barry!

Julie and Barry moved to this area about a year ago although they have been together for many years. They have both been married before and they wanted a small private wedding with no guests and preferred not to go the courthouse route! I was most happy to have their wedding in my wedding garden.

The weather was balmy and almost hot on the morning of November 19, 2009. The impatiens were still in bloom and some of the trees still had their leaves.

They planned a get away trip to Richmond after their wedding.

I had not met Julie and Barry before the wedding. We made all the arrangements by email and US mail. She had said something to me about having to take their dogs to be boarded before coming to my house. She very much connected with my two dogs when they got here. So, I googled her and found out that she is quite a canine aficionado! Seems that she founded a safe haven for older dogs who do not get adopted. This touches my heart so much! I invite you to go take a look at the Grey Muzzle Organization and support this worthy cause!

Congratulations, Julie and Barry! I know your happiness together will continue all your lives! And thank you for your compassion for our furry friends.

No comments: