Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hope and Mitch Wed at her Brother's Home in Raleigh.

Hope and Mitch live in Greenville but wanted to have their wedding at her brother Michael's home in Raleigh. She contacted me and we made all the arrangements for their family wedding by email and US Mail. The date was November 21, 2009. I thank Michael for taking these great photos with my camera!

They both have children from prior marriages and so we included a family unity sand ceremony so that each child could participate in the ceremony. Here they are all coming forth to pour their sand--Nicole, Micky, Matt, Maddux and Lee--I think I got that straight! See how color coordinated they are! Two of the kids could not be with us. One was Mitch Jr. who is serving in the military in Afghanistan and the other is Laura who is away at college, if I remember correctly.

What a wonderful blended family. I know they will all be so happy. Hope and Mitch, my congratulations and best wishes to you both and your wonderful family!

The sand is so pretty in all the 9 layers.

This is a table to pay tribute to all those not present. On the left and right are the couple's fathers who have passed on. The top middle photo is Mitch Jr who is so bravely serving our country and we are so appreciative. The lower middle photo is Mitch's mother who is in Illinois and could not make it to the wedding. Missing is a photo of Mitch's daughter, Laura, away at college but she was with us in our hearts.

No comments: