Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Craig Carpenter's Great Photos of Melinda and Jeff's Wedding.

Last night I got a notice from Facebook that I had been tagged by Craig Carpenter in a photo so I went to look at it and found all these great shots. (There is an earlier post on this blog of Jeff and Melinda's Wedding which took place on October 10th at the Washington-Duke Inn that tells you more about the actual wedding. It took place in the round with a very creative processional.) So, I thought I would post them here. Craig also has them on his fabulous blog plus many more of this wedding which I urge you to go take a look at. The name of Craig's business is Luster Studios. Here is a link to his blog where you can see the behind the scenes details of the wedding and the reception as well.

I'm on my way in for the ceremony! It was an overcast day which meant great conditions for photographs. No squinting, no shadows. (I must admit, I really like this photo of me!)

Melinda may be saying her vows to Jeff in this picture.

Jeff's cousin, Winn, on the left with his back to us, is reading Taylor Mali's hilarious poem "Falling in Love is Like Owning a Dog." This was the most popular poem in weddings I did in 2008.

Here we are celebrating that Jeff just smashed the glass! Mahzel Tov!

And out they process followed by their wedding party. It was beginning to sprinkle a little rain. It was a good thing Melinda and Jeff decided to see each other before the wedding ceremony and take most of their pictures then in a custom that is catching fire called First Look or First Glance.

Here is a photo of Craig from a wedding we did together 8/22/09 at The Sutherland. Be sure to see Craig's photos of the bride and groom and read about and see the photos of their great reception. Thanks, Craig! I love to see your wedding photos because they are always so good and you catch the great moments so beautifully. See you at the next wedding!

No comments: