Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

LeAnn and Jon Michael's Small Intimate Wedding at Caffe Luna!

When LeAnn contacted me to officiate her wedding to Jon Michael, she explained "no bells, whistles or frills!" LeAnn was born in Korea and she and her twin brother were adopted by their American parents. Last summer LeAnn spent several months in Korea getting to know her birth place and heritage. She sent me her blog address and it was fascinating getting to know her that way. She planned a small intimate wedding with just family and close friends at Caffe Luna on April 25th. So, we made all the arrangements by email and US mail without meeting in person. She wanted me to write the ceremony for them and they added personal statements to each other. I sent her a proposed ceremony based on what she told me they envisioned and she and Jon Michael made the changes they wanted. It was truly a ceremony that reflected the two of them and honored their parents and friends.


When I arrived at their wedding on Saturday evening, I met LeAnn and Jon Michael for the first time. LeAnn wore a simple but elegant white wedding dress. She looked so lovely. They are a laid back couple and this wedding suited them perfectly. Their three closest friends stood up for them. The wedding took place in the VIP room of Caffe Luna with their guests seated around the long table. LeAnn's father told me that he loved the ceremony and he was so impressed that I did not miss a beat when I handed LeAnn a hankie to wipe away her tears. Everyone seemed truly touched by LeAnn and Jon Michael's love for each other and how the ceremony expressed it so eloquently. All the best to you, LeAnn and Jon Michael!

2 comments:

lusterstudios said...

I was photographing there on the 26th. Sorry I just missed you! :)

Craig
http://www.lusterstudios.com

-

Sandsational Sparkle said...

Love the elegant flower in the brides hair!