Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Friday, March 3, 2017

Which Wedding Venue is Right for You?


Weddingwire is making it as easy as possible to determine your style and find the venue for you. They have a little quiz on their site that you follow (I did and it was fun although I had to pretend I was planning my wedding!). It is based on your style and preferences, the number of guests and the amenities you want. Just click on this link Which Wedding Venue is Right for You?  and take the quiz!

They follow it up with a great list of questions to ask the venue representatives about their policies. This is very important. You don't want any surprises on your wedding day!!

Click here to see all the wedding venues on Weddingwire and put in your zip code!

Most of the wedding venues in the Triangle and some beyond are on this blog because I have posted weddings I have officiated there. To see an actual wedding at a venue you are interested in, find it on the index to the right of this post. I know, I know--a long list. If blogger allowed me to categorize the "labels" I could separate the list into vendor categories but alas, it does not.

Here are photos of some of the wedding venues where I officiated weddings within the last 6 months:

 Duke Chapel in Durham
 Rock Quarry Farm in Chapel Hill
 Brier Creek Country Club in Raleigh
(photo courtesy of Story and Rhythm Photography)
 Arrowhead Inn in Durham
 Raleigh Rose Garden in Raleigh
 Shady Wagon Farm in New Hill
 The Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill
 The Garden on Millbrook in Raleigh
 All Saint's Chapel in Raleigh
 Barclay Villa in Angier
 Kayelily's Wedding Garden in N. Raleigh
 The Stockroom 230 in downtown Raleigh
 The Cloth Mill on the Eno River in Hillsborough
The Bridge Club in downtown Raleigh

No comments: