Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Jasmine and Adam's Wedding in my Garden Ablaze with Fall Colors!

The fall leaves made this wedding of Jasmine and Adam very colorful! It was November 24th 2016 Thanksgiving weekend--late for fall colors but perfect for their wedding day. Jasmine and I planned this wedding entirely by email and so I did not meet them until their wedding day. It had been raining but it stopped and held off until we were done.
When the guests were all seated and ready, I gave the signal to Dave to signal the bride and groom to enter from the deck.
The guests are standing in their honor!
They chose to have a sweet and simple secular wedding surrounded by their mothers and closest family and friends. Their two children, Riley and Emma, were seated with their grandmothers.
At this point in the ceremony we are paying tribute to their mothers, Susan and Kimberly and blessing the children.
A few special words about love and marriage...
Then to the vows...
"Will you, Jasmine, give Adam the best of yourself and ask of him no more than he can give?..."
Then the rings were exchanged.
Just making sure that ring was on her finger all the way!
"With this ring as a sign of my love and commitment, I marry you."
I placed my hand on theirs and pronounced them married! 
While they kissed I rang the bell hanging on the arbor behind them.
Jasmine and Adam, congratulations! You have a beautiful family and I wish you the best always! 

No comments: