Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Friday, March 18, 2016

Sherry and David Tie The Knot!

Sherry and David wanted a small intimate wedding in my garden surround by their families. They chose Sunday March 13, 2016. The temperature was pleasant with intermittent sprinkles of rain. We decided to chance it in the garden anyway! Rainy days are really great for photography too--the colors are more intense, no squinting or shadows.
I handed my camera to David's daughter Elizabeth and she took most of these photos for me. Thank you, Elizabeth. You did a great job! Future career as a wedding photographer??
And when Sherry and David had walked down the aisle and turned and faced each other, we began. There were a few drops of rain falling and I rushed the words then the rain subsided until we finished and they had gone on to their celebration.
Included in the ceremony were words from the couple to each other's children: Sherry's daughter, November, and David's children, Elizabeth and Austin. Sweet and tender moment for all.
I love that my pink azalea decided to bloom early this year in spite of the fact that Easter is early this year too. Makes for lovely wedding photos. Again, Elizabeth, you did great framing these pictures!
A few words on love and marriage the second time around. 
They each answered my questions and made their vows to each other.
Time for the rings to seal the vows. 
Sherry repeats after me the words to David as she places the ring on his finger.
I like for couples to hold hands throughout the ceremony. 
A closing blessing for the couple before I make the pronouncement of marriage.
Now I pronounce you husband and wife! 
They sealed their vows with a kiss! 
Family and Friends, the newlywed couple!!
I got this photo of the whole gang. On the far left is Austin and on the far right is Elizabeth. November is looking over her mother's right shoulder with her grandmother next to her! It was a great wedding!
Sherry and David, I know you are enjoying wedded bliss! Thank you for giving me the honor of joining you in marriage. I wish you all the best life has to offer!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To contact Kayelily:
 919-345-4608
Or leave a comment below!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 


No comments: