Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Friday, January 8, 2016

A Sweet Wedding Ceremony for Sharla and Curt in my Wedding Garden!

Sharla and Curt have been together for 9 years. They had not planned on getting married anytime soon but she got a call from her employer informing her that Curt's status as her "domestic partner" would no longer be honored in 2016 since the Marriage Equality ruling eliminated the reason behind setting up the domestic partner status. So, Curt called me and on short notice we planned their simple but sweet ceremony in my garden for November 29th, 2015. 
Curt got their video camera set up on the tripod. The burning bush tree was aflame and such a pretty back drop for their wedding. Here I am explaining that I would like for them to face each other and hold hands.
 And so we started the ceremony. 
 Asking them their vows to which they each said "I do." 
 Curt encircles Sharla's finger with the ring and says a few words after me. 
 Then Sharla does the same. 
 The legal pronouncement of marriage and invitation to celebrate their new status as husband and wife with a kiss!
 I rang the bell in the arbor and stepped out from behind them as they embraced! 
The happy couple! Sharla and Curt, thank you for finding me and allowing me to join you in marriage! I wish you all the best and a very happy marriage! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To contact me:
919-345-4608
Or leave a comment below!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: