Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Alecia and Eric Wed at Caffe Luna!

Alecia and Eric originally planned to have their September 12th, 2015 wedding ceremony at an outdoor location but a few months before the big day they changed their minds and decided to have the ceremony and reception at Caffe Luna downtown Raleigh. And it was a good thing because the weather was rather iffy for an outdoor wedding.
Their wedding was at noon so Dave (my husband who was assisting me) and I arrived about 11:30 AM. The reception area was ready.
Eric and his best man, Tyler, were sitting around waiting for the guests to arrive. 
When all the guests arrived and I had coaxed the ones sitting in the back to move forward, we were ready to begin. 
Eric and Tyler followed me in from the lobby to take our places up front. 
Then our Maid of Honor, Lauren, walked down the aisle. 
Then our beautiful bride made her walk down the aisle!
So we began with words of welcome to their friends and family members gathered in their honor.
An opening blessing was next followed by remembering those loved ones no longer with us. 
We also paid tribute to the parents who were present. 
They made their promises to each other then it was time to exchange rings. 
Alecia managed to get that ring on Eric's finger finally! 
Making the marriage legal with the pronouncement of marriage. 
We did not have a rehearsal so I told Eric before the ceremony that I did not want to see a "drive by" kiss! He was listening!!
I introduced them, the music began and Alecia and Eric stepped into marriage! 
I believe they were really really happy! 
Alecia and Eric, congratulations on your marriage. I am honored to have been part of your big day. It was lovely and simple, just what you wanted!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To contact Kayelily:
919-345-4608
Or leave a comment below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: