Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Shannon and Joe Wed in Kayelily's Wedding Garden!

Shannon and Joe got married in my wedding garden on May 24th, 2015. It was a beautiful day. Just before they arrived my whole neighborhood lost power for several hours due to an accident on Lynn Road. It did not affect their wedding at all, thank goodness.
We stashed the bride, her father Bob, and her Maid of Honor in the family room out of sight of the groom and guests while the guests gathered and Joe and his Best Man and I took our places for the ceremony.
 Elizabeth goes first! 
Bob and Shannon enter. Don't you love Shannon's dress? I think it looks "vintage" but she assured me it is not. She bought it on the internet and found a very good seamstress to alter it for her.
Joe and Shannon were so happy that her parents who live in New Jersey and his dad and younger sister in Cary could be with us. The teal ribbons we are wearing are in memory of Joe's mother who died 10 years ago. 
 Joe and Shannon wrote secret paragraphs for each other to hear for the first time on their wedding day. 
 They also wrote their own vows which were kept secret from each other. They read them from my book. 
 Joe placed the ring on Shannon's finger.......
 Then Shannon placed the ring on Joe's finger.
 It was wonderful to pronounce these two people husband and wife! 
 The kiss then the sweet "after-kiss" moment....
 Elizabeth handed Shannon her bouquet so I could present them to their guests. 
 And here they are, Joe and Shannon, husband and wife! 
The whole gang! I wish I could remember what I was saying that was apparently quite funny! Anyway, after taking a few pictures they were off to their "destination" wedding celebration to Bahama Breeze! Such a clever idea! 
Shannon and Joe, I am so happy you found each other and gave me the honor of marrying you! I know you are so happy and enjoying wedded bliss!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To contact Kayelily:
 919-345-4608
Or leave a comment below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: