Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Daniel and Bryn Wed in the Beautiful Raleigh Rose Garden!

I married Daniel's sister, Rachel, and her husband, Simon, in 2010. Daniel's mother, Caryn, contacted me to see if I could also officiate Daniel and Bryn's wedding on September 6, 2014 and I am so happy that I was available. She wrote: "I thought of you immediately because you did such a beautiful small ceremony for my daughter back in 2010.  You made everything so personal and really made the ceremony very special.  I am hoping you might be available to do the same thing for my son."  
Bryn and Daniel's wedding was at the Raleigh Rose Garden which was in full bloom. When I arrived, there was one of my favorite guitarists to do weddings with. Matt Kanon and I have done so many weddings together we don't even have to go over cues! Rebecca Ferguson was our photographer for the wedding.
 Rachel and Simon, it was so good to see you again and you look so happy and contented! 
 It was time to start and we are all standing as Bryn's parents walk her down the very long "aisle." 
 It is a good long walk and not easy in high heels and soft ground! 
 Here they are! 
 And so a warm welcome to all, remembering those no longer with us, and a tribute to the couple's parents. 
 Exchanging of vows and rings.....
Whoops, it is hot and humid and the perspiration was beaded up on Daniel's forehead and beginning to drip down his nose. It was time for a wipe!
 Bryn places the ring on Daniel's finger.
 A closing blessing.
 The big moment of the pronouncement of marriage!
 "Look at my new ring!" 
Oh happy day! Congratulations, Bryn and Daniel! I know you are so happy and will have a great marriage! I wish you all the best!

***********************************************
To contact me:
919-345-4608
Or leave a comment below!


************************************************



No comments: