Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Monday, August 4, 2014

Last Minute Nuptials!

Last Saturday afternoon, August 2, 2014, my phone rang just as my husband and I were putting the final touches on the new pergola on our upper deck. It was Robbie calling to find out if I could marry him and Theresa. He said he was on his way to where he thought my house was and that they had two friends with them to sign as witnesses and besides, it was the 59th day since they got their marriage license and it was get married today or apply for a new marriage license. Needless to say, I was not dressed for a wedding and asked him to give me 45 minutes and he was happy to do so while I got presentable. So, at 2:00,  Robbie, Theresa and their friends Kelly and Robert were at my front door. They were all from the coastal area of NC and had apparently eloped to Raleigh!
 On such short notice I just used a simple "quickie" ceremony that I had on file. It is truly short and sweet!
It was beginning to spit a little rain so I suggested we go out on the deck under the new pergola to tie the knot. They loved the idea.  The crape myrtles made a pretty background for the nuptials. 
 "Do you promise........?"
 The legal moment!!
Robbie and Theresa, I don't know how you found me but I am glad you did. I wish you all the best forever!
***********************************************
To contact me:
919-345-4608
Or leave a comment below!


************************************************

No comments: