Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Rebecca and Andrew Came from England to be Wed in my Wedding Garden!

Rebecca's sister, Sue, called me in June to see if I could officiate the wedding of Rebecca and Andrew while they were visiting from England in August. We settled on the afternoon of August 24, 2013 and in my wedding garden. I wrote a proposed ceremony and emailed it to Rebecca for her and Andrew to review and edit to their satisfaction. The big day arrived and the wedding couple, Sue and her husband, Neil, and their daughter Reanne arrived. The weather was perfect that day.
From left to right: Reanne, her father Neil, bride Rebecca, groom Andrew, Sue sister of bride, wife of Neil and mother of Rianne.
We staged a short processional beginning with Reanne. 
 Then our Matron of Honor, Sue. 
 Now our lovely bride! 
Neil wielded the video camera to capture the entire ceremony on video.
Rebecca and Andrew, thank you for the honor of joining you in marriage! I wish you all the happiness and joy in the world!
***********************************************
To contact me:
919-345-4608
Or leave a comment below!


************************************************


No comments: