Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Monday, July 15, 2013

Heartfelt Wedding for Candice and Christian in my Wedding Garden!

Candice  emailed me on Wednesday July 3rd to see if I could marry her and Christian on Saturday July 6, 2013 in my garden. She said that the courthouse felt too cold and impersonal and she stumbled across this wedding blog and loved the idea of getting married in my wedding garden. They came to view the garden and discuss the ceremony on July 4th. They are a wonderful couple who have been together over 5 years and have been planning on having a much more formal larger wedding for the past couple of years but every time they set a date, there was something that came up that ruled it out. So, tired of postponing, they decided to just do it now! So on Saturday they arrived just before 11:30 with a few friends. It was really hot and humid but at least it was not raining! 
 Candice waited at the door from the family room to the deck.
 Christian met her there and they came into the garden together to be joined in marriage.

 
The wedding gang! 
Candice and Christian, I am honored to have been the officiant who joined you in marriage. You have waited a long time to do this and finally now you are married. Your love for each other is radiant and I love seeing your happiness with each other! 

***********************************************
To contact me:
919-345-4608
Or leave a comment below!

************************************************

No comments: