Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Becky and Nick Tie the Knot in Kayelily's Wedding Garden!

Becky was referred to me by her neighbor and my good friend, Jae. Becky and Nick have been together for 16 years starting out as a long term friendship which gradually developed into love. And now they were ready to, as they told me, "make it legal!"  I offered my wedding garden and we found a mutually suitable date and time then began the ceremony creation. So, on July 9, 2011 at 6:30, Becky and Nick and their grown children plus some friends gathered in my garden for the nuptials.
 
The ceremony was going along quite smoothly until it was Becky's turn to put the ring on Nick's finger but she grabbed his right hand and I said "wrong hand" and everyone laughed!
Then she had trouble getting it on. It was a tight fit and won't be coming off without some effort.And that's a good thing!
Some people choose to close their eyes as I make the pronouncement of marriage. It is a life-changing moment.
Finally--the KISS as I rang the bell on the arbor!
Becky and Nick did a little dance to celebrate!
 Taking care of the legal signing of the witnesses....
On the left is Becky's son, Chris. Her other son, Nick, was unable to be with us. Nick's son, Nathan, and his daughter, Savannah, are by his side.
Here's the whole gang!
It's a done deal They were going to Angus Barn to celebrate. A wonderful choice! Becky and Nick, congratulations and I wish you all the happiness in the world.

No comments: