Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ed and Heba Are Winners in NBC's Biggest Loser Show!

If you saw my earlier post on September 18th you know that a couple that I married in November of 2006 have been contestants on The Biggest Loser show on NBC. Yep, Ed and Heba hung in there to the very end which was tonight at the Grand Finale. No, they did not win the grand prize of $250,000 but Ed lost out by only a few pounds to the biggest loser, Michelle. Heba, on the other hand, competed against all the other contestants who had been eliminated earlier and won $100,000!! During the season, they also won a total of $15,000 and a brand new RV. They are the big winners in my book. Heba started out at 294 lbs and at the finale 6 months later she weighed in at 156! Ed lost a total of 139 lbs from 335 down to 196! Although I married Ed and Heba and they went through my Preparation for Marriage program so I got to know them quite well, I am not sure I would have recognized them had I not steadfastly watched the show every Tuesday night. They look wonderful--You look FANTASTIC, Heba and Ed! When you start a family, call me and we will schedule a baby blessing ceremony! You two are terrific! Send me some "after" photos so I can post them here!

Here is a link to one website and you can Google "Big Loser Ed and Heba" and get all kinds of photos. http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2008/12/16/biggest-loser-families-michelle-wins-250000/

No comments: