Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Brianna and Yasin Get Married in Kayelily's Garden!

Brianna and Yasin are expecting their first child in September and wanted to get married before their baby is born. Brianna texted me and decided that my wedding garden would be a great place for their wedding surrounded by their family and close friends on Friday May 26, 2017 at 1 PM. I recommended she hire my friend Kevin Seifert, wedding photographer,  to shoot her wedding and so they did. Thanks to Kevin for these fabulous photos!
The little bridge in my front yard is a favorite spot for pre-ceremony photos. 
Before the processional I briefed Brianna's father, Joe, on the question I would ask of him. 
Yasin's brother stood up with him. 
Brianna's niece, Holly, was our adorable little flower girl!
Here comes the bride!
Holly ran out of petals by the time she got down the aisle! 
Brianna's mother, Denise, stood with her daughter for the ceremony.
A view from my upper deck of the ceremony. It was a beautiful day--sunny and not too hot. 
Words about the serious commitment they are making to each other. 
We also gave a blessing to their unborn son during the ceremony. 
They are making their vows to each other.
Yasin quickly said "I do!"
Brianna answered "I do!" 
Look at that happy smile! 
Time to exchange the rings.
We close with a blessing for the couple and their marriage.
They become husband and wife! 
I invited them to share their first kiss as a married couple and turned to ring the bell.
The kiss was too short to get a picture so I asked them to kiss again!
A good laugh!
Ah! Kevin got the kiss this time! 
I congratulated them and they walked back down the aisle! 
Back to the bridge for a few more shots. 
Holly joined us for this photo on the steps.
Brianna and Yasin, congratulations on your marriage and for the upcoming birth of your new baby boy! You are the best and I wish you a long and happy marriage!

No comments: