Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Victoria and Jorge Wed in Kayelily's Living Room!

On Friday 10/31/14 I got this email: Hello, my name is Victoria. My fiancé Jorge, and I are planning on getting married on December 9, 2014. He is currently at Parris Island, SC for bootcamp for the Marines. He is supposed to graduate December 5 as long as he passes everything. We were thinking just doing the courthouse, but I would rather it be more private. I really don't like the idea of being in a courtroom or a tiny room to get married. We are planning on having a bigger wedding with family and friends in the summer, but we want to get legally married right after he graduates. Are you available that day? I do not have a place in mind yet. I was looking at your blog and your wedding garden is beautiful! I know it would not be blooming and it might be a little cold, but would that be an option? I look forward to hearing from you.
I emailed her back: I would love to officiate yours and Jorge's intimate wedding in my garden, weather permitting, and if not, in my home.  And so they arrived at my house on Tuesday December 9th with their mothers, Patricia and Laurie, and their friend Jose. And....it was raining and cold. So into my living room with my dogs, Heidi and Cybelle, also witnessing this lovely wedding. 
It was a brief legal ceremony without rings. Victoria is a beautiful young woman and Jorge was so handsome all dressed in his uniform and gloves!
 Ahh, the kiss to seal the vows! 
 Hey, we're married! Jorge didn't smile much but he did then!!
 Very nice looking couple and madly in love! 
Jorge, thank you for your service to our country. Victoria and Jorge, go forth in peace, love and joy and create a happy and enduring marriage! Congratulations!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To contact me:
 919-345-4608
Or leave a comment below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: