Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Saturday, November 22, 2014

A Very Private Wedding for Margo and Sean in the White Garden!

Margo and Sean's wedding was truly an elopement style wedding! It was just the two of them, their photographer, Audley, my assistant, Marty, and me. We met in the White Garden at JC Raulston Arboretum on the afternoon of November 11th, 2014. The leaves were so pretty and the garden was very quiet which was exactly what they wanted--no frills, no fuss.
 Instead of standing in front of the gazebo, they chose a spot with the natural woods behind us. 
Margo and Sean met through mutual friends 23 years ago and have been together 22 years now. 
 Audley zeros in on the ring exchange......
Before the pronouncement we closed with a blessing that they wrote for their ceremony that contained very meaningful phrases for them. Perfect!
 And now, at long last, they become wife and husband! 
 Sealing those vows with a kiss! 
Audley sent me this photo of us. Thanks, Audley
Margo, I am so glad you contacted me and I had the honor of joining the two of you in matrimony! I expect since you have been together for so long that you will have at least that many more years of wedded bliss! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To contact me:
 919-345-4608
Or leave a comment below!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: