Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Monday, November 1, 2010

A Beautiful Home Wedding for Alice and Mark!

Alice and Mark contacted me in September about officiating their wedding at home on October 30, 2010. They are such a wonderful couple who are so blessed to have found each other. I was honored that they asked me to perform their wedding surrounded by close family and a few friends. They hired Carrie Richardson to photograph the wedding. Thanks, Carrie, it was nice to meet you!
Mark and Alice have a lovely home near Crabtree Valley Mall and since the weather was magnificent that day, they put chairs out on the patio for the ceremony. We were honored to have Alice's parents and stepparents and her two daughters, Kathleen and Shelley, present.
 
 
 
 
 After the ceremony, Alice's father, Jim surprised the couple by singing a beautiful song to them. He had such a nice voice. I should have written the name of the song down as I knew it but I have forgotten what it was!
Alice and Mark, you are a wonderful couple and I am so happy for you. I wish you all the best.

No comments: