Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Christina and Matt Wed on Friday the 13th in Kayelily's Wedding Garden!

Christina and Matt were considering a courthouse wedding when they went on line and found my wedding garden. We met and it was a perfect solution for them. They were joined by their parents, Christina's grandparents and the couple's brothers on Friday April 13th of 2018.
The day was gorgeous--not too hot, not to cold and the azaleas were putting on a show. The birds were singing their hearts out too!
I joined Matt up front and gave the signal for Christina and her father, David, to enter from the family room.
It is such a happy day for everyone! 
The guests stood in their honor.
And here we go!!
A warm welcome to all and a sweet blessing for Christina and Matt.
Then I addressed their parents and told them how much Christina and Matt appreciate their love and support. 
I also recognized Christina's maternal grandparents who were our surprise guests. So happy they could be there. Then some words for their brothers too! 
Christina and Matt are expecting a child next month and so we included a blessing for the baby. 
They put their hands on the baby during this part of the ceremony.
Then I placed my hand on theirs to add another blessing for the baby. 
Then some words on love and marriage followed by their vows to each other. 
Christina and Matt are very creative people. They phrased their vows as poetry and it was amazing. 
A little humor here and there too!
Matt's parents and brothers are enjoying the ceremony.
Christina makes her sweet vows to Matt now. 
The meaning of the rings was next. 
Matt places the tiny little ring on Christina's hand as he says a few lines after me to her. 
Then it is Christina's turn. 
A few tears of happiness leaked down Christina's cheek although she claimed it was her allergies! 
After a closing blessing, I pronounced them married! 
Then I invited them to share a kiss, turned around and rang the bell and stepped out of the way!
Yay! Sealed with a kiss! 
Introduction of the newlyweds! 
Christina and Matt! Congratulations to you two and the baby! I am so happy you found me and gave me the honor of joining you in marriage. You are a great couple. I wish you the best always!

No comments: