Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Friday, April 6, 2018

Caroline and Rashad's Beautiful Wedding in My Garden!

Caroline and Rashad met with me many months before their wedding on March 29th, 2018 in my garden. 
They arrived a few minutes early and I secured Caroline and her father, Robert, in the family room while the guests gathered in the garden.
Everyone has arrived and Rashad, his best man Philip, and our maid of honor, Sheila, took our places.
Caroline and her father made their way down the aisle. 
And so we began with words of welcome and a prayer.
Then we had some sweet words for their parents.  Then it was time for them to make their vows to each other.
Philip handed me the rings for the ring exchange. 
Rashad carefully placed the ring on Caroline's finger.
Then it was Caroline's turn to put the ring on Rashad's finger. 
We closed with a blessing for our couple. 
Then I made the pronouncement of marriage and invited them to kiss! 
And so they did and the reality of their marriage is sinking in with happiness! 
The guests joined me in congratulating our newlyweds! 
Their photographer Sally Siko gets ready to organize the families into group shots. 
Caroline and Rashad, congratulations on your marriage! It was wonderful and you are a great couple. I wish you all the best forever!

No comments: