Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Kelsey and Steven Wed in Kayelily's Wedding Garden!

It was October 28th 2017 at 11 AM as the family and friends of Kelsey and Steven gathered in my garden. The weather was quite pleasant and the sky overcast just enough to eliminate shadows in the photographs.
Steven and his best man, Clifton, were in place and as the last guests arrived, I signaled the bride and her father to begin walking in from the family room.
After the maid of honor entered, Kelsey and her father, Larry, entered. 
The guests stood in their honor as the transfer of hands was made. 
A welcome to all and a blessing for Steven and Kelsey.
A shot from my roof deck shows the whole scene.
We proceeded with a thank you to the couple's parents then a recognition of Jaxon, Kelsey's son.
I invited the couple to read their vows to each other from my book.
Kelsey's turn!
Then it was time for the exchange of rings.
I was happy to then pronounce them husband and wife and invited them to kiss.
No problem here!
Jaxon is so happy for his mother!
And he is thrilled to have Steven as his new official father!
Kelsey and Steven, congratulations. What a wonderful family you are. I wish you the best always!

No comments: