Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Thursday, September 28, 2017

A Wedding Garden Ceremony for Sarah and David!

Sarah and I made all the arrangements for her and David to marry in my wedding garden in June. But their lives got so busy they just could not pull things together in time. So we postponed to September 9th, 2017. It was a beautiful day for their wedding! 
They brought their closest family members with them and were married surrounded by the people dearest and most important to them.
Welcome to all was followed by a short prayer. 
A few words on how important this relationship is for Sarah and David. 
They loved the vows I sent them. 
David says "I do."
I pronounced them married and invited them to share their first kiss as husband and wife.
And so they did! 
Sarah and David, congratulations! I am glad we finally got you married so you can relax and enjoy wedded bliss! I wish you all the best!

No comments: