Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Monday, July 31, 2017

Alimarie and Jose's Wedding in my Garden!

Alimarie and Jose are such a sweet couple. They seem to be perfectly matched. Seems that they had attempted to have their wedding in California but their military service schedules kept interfering so they decided to elope to Raleigh from Fayetteville and get married in my garden on July 21st, 2017 at 7 PM.
They brought their friends to witness the ceremony. It was quite pleasant that evening weatherwise too.
The ceremony was sweet and simple.
The beaming bride just radiating love! 
Jose was loving every moment! 
They said their "I do's" to each other.
The exchange of rings.
"With this ring, I marry you!"
A blessing for the couple.
You are now husband and wife!
Sealed with a kiss! 
"Yay!"Married at last! 
We all cheered them! 
So happy for you, Alimare and Jose! Thanks for choosing me to join you in marriage. I wish you health, happiness and all the best life can offer!

No comments: