Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Sunday, September 6, 2015

MARRIAGE 101 Resumes the Third Monday evening of every month beginning September 19th, 2016!



Hello, everyone!

For many years I have dreamed of offering a recurring basic class on Marriage to everyone--my couples past, present and future, and anyone else wanting to learn what it takes to have a joyful, satisfying and enduring relationship with a significant other.  I am so excited to pass on my hard earned expertise to others.

I frankly do not know where you can go to get this information other than my class. How do we learn to "do" healthy happy relationships? What is marriage anyway? What skills do you need to know? I know, many questions.......and they will be answered. I will be concentrating on Communication and Conflict Resolution skills in this class.


When:  Every Third Monday from 7 to 9 PM  

Where: Unity of the Triangle 
5570 Munford Road, Raleigh NC
  (going from Crabtree Valley Mall northwest on Glenwood Ave. pass Rooms To Go and AAA of Raleigh, turn right onto Munford--right before you get to Pleasant Valley Mall. Then jog left then right to get to the end of the business park. Unity is on the right.)

Cost: No charge. 
This my gift to you. 

Registration: Please email me to give me an idea of how many to expect.

We will skip class in December and for the summer months of June, July and August.

I hope to see many of you there!



No comments: