Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Monday, May 11, 2015

Haeleigh and Nick Elope to my Wedding Garden!

Nick called me the weekend before his and Haleigh's wedding on Thursday May 7, 2015 to find out if my wedding garden was available that week. Oh yes! So Haeleigh and her parents traveled from Michigan to Raleigh for the wedding. They had plans for a big wedding in Michigan where they live but the army changed their plans. Nick was due to be deployed in 2 weeks, so they had to work fast to make this wedding happen. I was delighted to help them get married.
Haeleigh and her mother, Bonnie, in the garden. Love that beautiful Cinderella wedding gown! 
The ceremony was about 10 minutes long. Her parents, Ray and Bonnie, were their only witnesses besides my husband, Dave, who took these photos. 
Gosh, they are so young and their lives are just beginning! 
They answered "I do" to their vows.
Nick placed the ring on Haeleigh's finger.
Haeleigh places the ring on Nick's finger.
Some words of wisdom on love and marriage and a closing blessing.
The pronouncement of marriage!
I got out of the way of the kiss! 
Customary pose with the couple. 
Haeleigh loved my front yard with the little bridge and asked if they could take pictures there! Of course! (Glad I had just put out fresh mulch and pinestraw a few days earlier and that the knockout roses were in bloom.)
Such a pretty picture of a beautiful couple! 
Congratulations, Haeleigh and Nick! I hope all your dreams come true and you have a long and happy marriage filled with joy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To contact me:
919-345-4608
Or leave a comment below!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: