Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Saturday, November 29, 2014

A Sweet Private Wedding for Eva and Janos in My Wedding Garden!

Eva and Janos were going to get married at the courthouse but had second thoughts about the impersonality of it and called me. I was happy to make arrangements to join them in marriage in my wedding garden on Monday November 24th, 2014. Their 4 legged furry child, Otu, joined in the nuptials! He was so well behaved.
 Eva and Janos are both originally from Hungary, Janos more recently than Eva.
Otu is wearing a bit of ivy wrapped around his collar for this special occasion!
Before I gave them their rings, I asked them to join left hands and Eva was laughing at herself because she did not get it right at first! And, that is very common too!
 Talking about the symbolism of the rings.
I happily pronounced them married! 
 They were so happy! 
 Otu had his eye on that pinecone and now he is going for it! 
Congratulations on your marriage, Eva and Janos! I am so happy that you called me and I had the privilege of joining you in marriage. I wish you all the best always!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To contact me:
919-345-4608
Or leave a comment below!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments: