Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Margaret and Brian's Wonderful Wedding!

I had the pleasure and the privilege of meeting Brian and Margaret in January when we met to plan their wedding ceremony set for April 19, 2014 at Caffe Luna. They wanted to be sure their ceremony included their children and was also personal and meaningful. They loved the idea of incorporating the story of how they met and fell in love in the ceremony. Since they had both been married before, they wanted a less formal wedding surrounded by their children and their dearest friends.  Because I had a wedding before theirs, they decided to have cocktail hour first, then the ceremony to give me time to get there. Worked for me!  
So when Marty and I arrived, the party was in full swing. It was a Saturday night and they had reserved the two back rooms that open up to make one big one for their wedding and it was packed! Margaret is showing me where they want us to stand for the ceremony. Brian is in the background.
The tables were all set and an area cleared for us to stand for the ceremony. Their florist was Michelle from Embellished Blooms
This beautiful cake was baked by Laura from Confectionate Cakes
We finally got the crowd to quiet down and pay attention for the reason we had all gathered--the wedding ceremony! Brian joined me up front and we waited for all their children and Margaret to take their places. Kevin with Touch of Class DJ connected my microphone to his system and carefully monitored the sound as I spoke.
So from the left are Danielle and Leah (Margaret's daughters), Margaret, me, Brian, and Billy, Corinne and Abby (Brian's children).
The ceremony was a lot of fun and reflected the bride and groom and their love and commitment along with some good laughs! It was so heart-warming to join together these two people so much in love with each other and with each other's children.
 Billy, Corinne and Abby again. (Not sure I have got the right names with the right girls!)
Marty could not get around in front to get a shot of the pronouncement and only got Brian's back for the kiss. Their photographer was Julie Livingston and I know she got some great photos.
 A new family is born this evening! Happy smiles all around! 
Brian and Margaret, hats off to your friends who introduced you! I was glad to meet them and have them cheer you on during the ceremony. What a happy wedding and what a loving couple you are. You have found each other at last! I wish you all the best forever!

***********************************************
To contact me:
919-345-4608
Or leave a comment below!


************************************************

No comments: