Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Very Sweet Wedding of Jaime and Peter in my Wedding Garden!


Jaime called me in June to see if I could officiate hers and Peter's wedding on August 24, 2013 in my garden. They wanted to have a simple, intimate ceremony in which their son, Beckett, would be a significant part with just their mothers, Anita and Barbara, as guests. The date was available so we reserved the time and date and got busy on the ceremony. The day was gorgeous. It felt like a cool fall day that morning. When they arrived we began.
It was a simple ceremony in which their mothers' were honored and Beckett was recognized in a Children's Blessing. (Love that happy yellow of Jaime's dress!)
They said their personal vows to each other. Jaime had not written hers out and just "winged it" in her words. Peter had written out one of my favorite Rumi poems for a wedding:
 "The minute I heard my first love story
I started looking for you, not knowing
how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.  
They're in each other all along."
Hmmm....wish I could remember now what I was saying here that was apparently funny!
 What a happy family! 
Anita and Barbara joined them for a group shot. 
Peter, Jaime and Beckett, congratulations! There is no doubt you all love each other and are now officially a family! It was my pleasure to do the honors!
***********************************************
To contact me:
919-345-4608
Or leave a comment below!


************************************************

No comments: