Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Friday, July 12, 2013

Kelly and Jim's Sweet Wedding in my Wedding Garden!

Kelly and Jim are so blessed to have found each other. And they know what a perfect match they are. They both had been married before and so really treasured the love and compatibility they found with each other and wanted to spend the rest of their lives loving each other. I had married their friends Marcia and Hugo in April of 2012 so they knew they wanted me to officiate for them. Originally their wedding was going to be May 18th but it got postponed to May 31, 2013. So on that beautiful day they arrived with their guests, including Marci and Hugo, to my garden for the ceremony. 
We gathered up front to await the bride. Most of the guests stood and took pictures during the ceremony!
Here comes Kelly! 
That's Marcia and Hugo in the middle. It was great to see them again! 
Kelly's son, Schae, is so happy to have Jim for his stepdad! 
Kelly and Jim, you are so good for each other and I am so happy you found each other! I am honored to have been the lucky minister to officiate your wedding!

***********************************************
To contact me:
919-345-4608
Or leave a comment below!


************************************************

No comments: