Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bianca and Eduardo Wed at Home!

Bianca called me in mid December about officiating for her and Eduardo on December 23rd. They had already gotten their marriage license and were ready to tie the knot! I sent her a ceremony that was already translated into Spanish since not everyone who was to be present understood English. She and Eduardo chose their own vows from some other material I sent them. The wedding date was later revised to January 2, 2011.
When I arrived, Bianca and I went over the necessary paperwork and then everyone gathered around for the ceremony. Bianca's mother, Lorena, led us all in prayer in Spanish.
Eduardo's father, Omar, read the translation when Bianca's parents presented her. Then for the rest of the ceremony, Bianca's father, Guillermo, read the Spanish translation of what I was saying in English.Bianca's parents are from Peru and Eduardo's parents from Columbia.
 
Bianca is 18 and Eduardo is 19. They are young but they seemed to know what they wanted and had the support of their parents. I happily made the pronouncement of marriage.
 The newlyweds!
The parents and guests had prepared a wedding feast and this was the sweet wedding cake. The celebration had begun by the time Marty and I departed. Bianca and Eduardo, I wish you much happiness and a long and loving marriage!

No comments: