Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Friday, January 15, 2010

A Wonderful Wedding Video by A Moment Like This!

I wanted to share with all of you a wonderful video of a wedding I did at Highgrove Estates last year. Bianca Palmer of A Moment Like This, a husband/wife photography/videography team who are fantastic, just sent me this link so that I could see it. They have actually used my voice during the ceremony in parts of it. I am so happy to get this because so many people tell me how soothing and calming my voice is during a wedding and I wanted to let others I have not met or who have not heard me deliver a ceremony hear it. This is perfect!
This is the wedding of Lori and Bijal. It was such a memorable wedding and they are such a terrific couple. In this photo you can see Seth and Bianca in the foreground filming and taking photos. The ceremony was an interfaith one combining Christian and Hindu traditions. Truly unique to this couple. See the earlier post of the wedding hereJoe Bunn was the DJ and you can hear his voice announcing the couple when they entered the reception.

No comments: