Sealed with a kiss!

Sealed with a kiss!
Laura & Chris' Wedding at JCRaulston Arboretum

Monday, October 19, 2009

Glenda and Buddy say I Do at their Home in N. Raleigh!

This is the fancy tent that Glenda and Buddy had erected in their backyard for their at-home wedding the evening of Friday October 16, 2009. The weather had gotten a bit chilly but the tent made a nice enclosure for the ceremony and everyone was comfortable.

After their 6 guests had all arrived, they took their seats in the tent. Then I entered and after a change of music, Buddy and Glenda made their entrance. It was just beginning to get dark. Glenda wore this beautiful blue gown for the occasion and Buddy had a matching blue tie.

They had written personal statements to each other that they heard for the first time at their wedding. It was a very special moment of sharing and making promises to each other.

This photo was taken just after the introduction of the couple to their guests and they were wondering what they should do next and I suggested that since the music was playing they have their first dance.

And so they did!

Here are the couple with their special guests. I thank the gentleman, second from the left, for taking these photos for the blog with my camera!

Glenda and Buddy and their guests were off to Simpson's restaurant for a celebration reception. I know you all had a great time and that you, Glenda and Buddy, will have a very happy and satisfying marriage!

When I arrived for this wedding, I was pleasantly surprised to see Allison Satterfield of Sandfoot Photography there. Glenda told me that Allison had been the photographer at an event her company had and she knew from that experience that she had to have Allison do her wedding photography. Go check out her site. She is really good and fun to work with too!

Since I did not go to Simpson's with them, I did not see their cake but Glenda told me it was made by Audra's Cupcakes and Creations with all natural organic ingredients.

No comments: